Here's how you can decide.
Very broad business definition.
2. Wait for opportunities to present themselves.
3. Try to seize all opportunities-target
4. Slip products between segments.
5. Try to find new markets for existing
6. Generally confuse customers (and employees).
7. Mediocre at many things.
8. Want a sale.
Have a fairly narrow & well defined
2. Create their own future by seeking
3. Ignore inconsistent opportunities.
4. Develop new products for current customers.
5. Target market segments precisely, or
6. Do a few things exceedingly well.
7. Want a customer.
organizations tend to be short-term planners;
more interested in short term gains than long-term
presence. While market-driven organizations
require significant long-term planning, the
rewards are also long term in that you establish
valuable customer relationships.
organizations Plan, Organize & Execute
their sales & marketing activities to
develop long-term association with the market
experience of two decades, read
"How we help
our clients" to improve business.